Do you want to check your Bank of Baroda account mini statement instantly from your phone? Then you can follow the below 4 methods and get your account mini statement online on your phone.
1. Check Bank of Baroda Mini Statement online through Mobile Banking
Bank of Baroda Mobile Banking (M connect plus) is a great way to check your account mini statement anytime anywhere from your phone.
just log in to the M Connect Plus Mobile banking application.
Tap on Accounts.
And next screen tap on Mini Statement. You can see the last 10 transaction details of your bank account Baroda account on the next screen.
2. Check Bank of Baroda Mini Statement by Toll-free number
Now Bank of Baroda customers can also get account mini statement through the toll-free number. You just need to dial Bank of Bardao mini statement check number from your registered mobile number and you will get your account mini statement by SMS.
To receive your BOB account mini statement by missed call, just dial the below number from your registered mobile number:
Bank of Baroda MINI Statement Toll-free number: 8468 00 1122
After dialing this toll-free number, you will receive an account mini statement (last 3 transaction details) via SMS.
3. Check Bank of Baroda Mini Statement by SMS
You can also get your Bank of Baroda account mini statement by sending an SMS from your registered mobile number (SMS charges apply)
Just send an SMS in the below format to receive your account mini statement on your mobile.
- Type “MINI<space>last 4-digit of your account number” and send to 8422009988 (e.g: MINI 1977)
After sending this SMS from your registered mobile number, you will receive an account mini statement SMS on your phone.
4. Check BOB Mini Statement through Net Banking
Login to BOB Internet banking.
Now click on Accounts – Mini statement
And next screen you can view the last 10 transaction details of your Bank of Baroda account.
Frequently Asked Questions
(1) How to get Bank of Baroda account last 10 transaction details?
Ans: You can check your BOB account last 10 transactions details through Mobile Banking and net banking.
(2) How to get Bank of Baroda Mini Statement by call & SMS?
Ans: You can use BOB Missed call mini statement and SMS banking facility to get account mini statement via SMS. Please follow the above steps.
(3) Why I’m unable to get my BOB account mini statement by toll-free number and SMS?
Ans: Please use your account registered mobile number to dial the toll-free number and send SMS.