Bank of Baroda SMS Banking facility now lets you get your account balance and mini statement alert on your registered mobile number by sending an SMS. To receive your Bank account balance and mini statement, you just need to send an SMS from your registered mobile number.
You can also use Bank of Baroda missed call service to check balance and mini statement, however, if this facility not working for you then you can use the SMS banking facility and request account balance and mini statement by SMS.
Get Bank of Baroda Balance and Mini Statement through SMS Banking
Bank of Baroda SMS Banking facility for simple and easy to use banking facility for the information-based banking service like Balance Enquiry & Mini statement. Customers having their mobile number already registered with the bank can avail this service, no separate registration is required.
See how to check your BOB Account Balance and Mini Statement by sending an SMS.
1. Balance Enquiry
- Type “BAL<space>Last 4-digit account number” & send this SMS to 8422009988
- For example, if the account number is 17610400000811 then type: BAL 0811
After sending this SMS from your registered mobile number, you will receive your account balance alert within a minute.
2. Mini Statement
- Type “MINI<space>Last 4-digit Account number” & send to 8422009988
- e.g: if the account number is 17610400000811 type: MINI 0811
You will get a mini statement alert on your registered mobile number after sending this SMS.
Frequently Asked Questions
(1) Is this SMS Banking service is free?
Ans: Yes, this SMS Banking service is free, however, SMS charges apply.
(2) I have more than one account, how to use this SMS balance & mini statement alert service?
Ans: If more than one account is linked with the same mobile number and customer want to avail SMS Banking service then you need to register your bank account. Type “REG < space > Last 4 digit of account no & send to 8422009988
(3) How can I check my account balance & mini statement in Bob by SMS?
Ans: You can use BOB SMS Banking facility and get account balance and mini statement by SMS. BOB Missed call service also available free to get balance and mini statement by dialling missed call number.