Do you want to change your Bank of Baroda SMS alert language? You can now receive your Bank of Baroda account transactional SMS alerts in your preferred language. SMS alert facility supports many languages like Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Oriya, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, and Urdu.
If you want to change your SMS alert language and receive an alert message in your regional language then you can set your preferred language by sending just an SMS.
Change Bank of Baroda SMS Alert Language
To receive your BOB account SMS alerts in the regional language, you just need to send an SMS from your bank registered mobile number and your language will be changed.
- SMS “LANG<space>Language code” & send to 8422009988
- (For example, to receive an SMS alert in Hindi, send “LANG HIN”)
- Language Codes – Hindi – HIN, Assamese-ASM, Bengali-BEN, Gujarati-GUJ, Kannada – KAN, Malayalam – MAL, Marathi – MAR, Oriya – ORI, Punjabi – PAN, Tamil – TAM, Telugu – TEL, Urdu – URD
- After sending this SMS, your SMS alert language will be changed and you will receive transactional alerts in your preferred language.
Frequently Asked Questions
(1) How to change Bank of Baroda SMS language?
Ans: You can set your preferred language for SMS alerts. Just send an SMS as mentioned above to change your language.
(2) How to receive Bank of Baroda SMS alert in Hindi?
Ans: Just Type “LANG<space>HIN” and send to 8422009988 from your registered mobile number.
(3) How can I receive Bank of Baroda SMS in Tamil?
Ans: All you need to do, send an SMS from your bank registered mobile number. Type “LANG<space>TAM” and send it to 8422009988
(4) How to activate/deactivate the Bank of Baroda SMS alert facility?
Ans: To activate send “ACT<space>Last 4-digits of account number” & send to 8422009988 (e.g: ACT 0911) | To deactivate SMS alert facility send ” DEACT<space> last 4-digits account number” and send to 8422009988 (e.g: DEACT 0911)
(5) What are the charges for the Bank of Baroda SMS alert facility?
Ans: For Saving Bank accounts Rs. 15/-+ Taxes per quarter and for Current/CC/OD accounts Rs. 25/-+ Taxes per quarter