Indian Bank customers can permanently block their ATM/Debit card online if the debit card has been lost or stolen. For your account safety, if your debit card has been lost/stolen and you are unable to find it then it is necessary to block your card immediately and secure your account from unauthorized activity.
Here we will share 2 easy online methods to permanently block Indian Bank ATM/Debit Card online.
Block Indian Bank Debit Card permanently through Mobile Banking
You can block your Indian Bank ATM card instantly from your mobile phone. You just need to login Indian mobile banking to block your debit card. Follow these steps and you are done:
(1) To block your Indian Bank ATM card permanently, simply login to the Indian Bank mobile banking application and tap on “Cards” as you can see in the below screenshot.
(2) Next screen select your account number and select your Debit card number and proceed to the next step.
(3) You can see the “Debit Card Hot-listing” option here, select this option and proceed.
(4) And now tap on submit button to block your ATM card permanently. Your Debit card will be blocked permanently and can not be activated again.
Block Indian Bank Debit Card permanently through net banking
If mobile banking is not active on your phone then you can use Indian bank net banking to block your debit card permanently. Just follow these two steps:
(1) Open Indian Bank net banking and login to your account. After login, click on “Value Added Services” Now select the “Debit Card Services” option and click on the “Debit Card Hotlisting” option. Select your account number and type your transaction password then submit.
(2) Next screen select your Debit card number and click on the “Block” button. That’s it your ATM card will be blocked permanently.
So this is how Indian Bank debit card users can permanently block their debit card online. After blocking your ATM/Debit card permanently, you cannot unblock it again and you need to apply for a new debit card.