Canara Bank customers can check their account balance by giving just a missed call to the balance inquiry number provided by the bank.
Canara Bank missed call banking facility available for all customers (free of charge) to get an account balance instantly via SMS.
Canara Bank is one of the largest public sector banks owned by the Government of India. It is one of the oldest public sector banks in the country. As of 30 October 2017, the bank had a network of 6639 branches and more than 10600 ATMs spread all over India.
- Read also: How to activate Canara Bank mPassbook
Check Canara Bank Account Balance Through Missed call
To avail, this facility makes sure your mobile number is registered with your bank account. You just need to give a missed call to the toll-free number and soon you will receive an account balance SMS on your phone.
Canara Bank Account Balance Inquiry Number
- From your registered mobile number dial this number:
- The call will be automatically disconnected after 2-rings
- Soon you will receive an SMS on your phone containing your account balance
- Please note, Canara missed call balance check service only work with registered mobile number, if you are using another non-registered mobile number to check your balance then it won’t work.
Canara last 5 Transactions Inquiry Number
You can also get the last 5 transaction details through missed call services.
- Dial these numbers from your registered mobile number:
- After 2-3 rings the call will be disconnected
- Soon you will get an SMS on your phone where you can see the last 5 transaction details.
So whenever you want to check your Canara Bank account balance just dial these toll-free numbers and get an account balance alert on your phone.