Axis Bank customers can now check account balance through missed call and SMS. The customer will receive account balance via SMS after give a missed call to pre-defined number OR send an SMS from the registered mobile number.
Axis Bank is the third largest of the private-sector banks in India offering a comprehensive suite of financial products. The bank has its head office in Mumbai and registered office in Ahmedabad. It has 3,304 branches and 14,000 ATMs across the country.
Missed call Banking and SMS Banking is the fastest way to check Axis Bank account balance.
Check Axis Bank Account Balance Through Missed call
To avail this facility, no registration required. All you need to dial below toll-free number from your registered mobile number.
To get your Axis bank account Balance:
- Dial these toll-free number from registered mobile number: 1800 419 5959 / 1800 419 5858
- The call will be disconnected automatically.
- You will get account balance alert instantly via SMS.
Check Axis Bank Account through SMS
Axis Bank customers can also use SMS banking facility to check account balance instantly via SMS.
From your registered mobile number send an SMS in below format (SMS charges apply):
- Type “BAL<space>Account number” and send to +919717000002 (e.g: BAL 912322232324444)
- You will receive an SMS containing account balance.
So this is how Axis Bank customers can check account balance instantly through Missed call and SMS.