Bank of Baroda (BOB) has launched missed call banking facility to check account balance by giving just a missed call from the registered mobile number, not only account balance customers can also get last 5 transaction details via SMS on phone.
All customers who have registered their mobile number can get the balance of their accounts by just giving a missed call from their registered mobile number.
Missed call banking facility available free of cost, plus number is toll-free.
- This facility is free of cost.
- This facility is available 24X7.
- The balance of accounts under Saving Bank (SB), Current Account (CA), Overdraft (OD) and Cash Credit (CC) will be provided through this facility.
- Customer may have more than one account with the same mobile number. In that case, SMS of the maximum length of 320 characters (2 SMS) will be sent to customers. For remaining accounts, the customer can avail the SMS Banking Services or call our Contact Centre.
- The customer can avail this facility maximum 3 times in a day
Check Bank of Baroda Account Balance through missed call
Make sure your mobile number is registered with the bank, you need to dial balance inquiry number from your registered mobile number only.
Bank of Baroda Balance Inquiry Number (Missed call)
- To receive your account balance dial this number from your required number: 8468 00 1111 OR 8468001122
- The call disconnected after 2-3 rings.
- Soon you will receive an SMS where you can see your net available account balance.
Last 3 Transaction details Through missed call
You can also get last 3 transaction details for your account through a missed call, see how:-
- Dial this number from your registered mobile number: 8468001122
- The system will disconnect the call after one ring and then validate that the call is from Registered Mobile Number of customer and forward the response SMS.
- Soon you will receive an SMS where you can see last 3 transaction details.
This is the fastest way to check Bank of Baroda account balance through missed call number. You don’t need to visit bank or ATM.