HDFC Bank Account holders can check their account balance through missed call and by SMS. This is an easy and quick method to get a balance alert on phone via SMS.
HDFC Bank is the second-largest bank in the country. Currently, Bank has 4,715 branches and 12,260 ATMs across 2,657 cities and towns. You can open an HDFC account online
- Read Also: Get HDFC Account Mini Statement via SMS
If you are an HDFC Bank customer and want to receive your account balance instantly on your phone via SMS then follow these two methods.
HDFC Account Balance through Missed call
There is no separate registration required to use the HDFC bank missed call balance check facility. All you have to do is just dial missed call toll-free number from your bank registered mobile number.
To get your HDFC account balance through missed call:
- Dial this toll-free number from your registered mobile number: 1800-270-3333
- The call will be disconnected automatically.
- Soon you will get an SMS on your registered mobile number containing your available balance.
This missed call balance check service is available 24/7 so you can dial this toll-free number anytime to get your account balance instantly.
Get HDFC Account Balance by SMS
You can also receive the account balance by sending an SMS request. After sending an SMS from your registered mobile number, you will receive the account balance via SMS.
To get an account balance through SMS:
- Type bal and send to 5676712 (SMS charges apply)
- After sending an SMS, you will receive your account balance by SMS on your bank-registered mobile number.
HDFC customers can also use mobile banking and net banking facility, but the above methods are the best way to check account balance instantly via Missed call and SMS.