HDFC Bank Account holders can check their account balance through missed call and sms. This is an easy and quick method to get balance alert on phone via sms.
HDFC Bank is the second largest bank of the country. Currently, Bank has 4,715 branches and 12,260 ATMs across 2,657 cities and towns.
- Read Also: Get HDFC Account Mini Statement via SMS
If you are hdfc Bank customer and want to receive your account balance instantly on your phone via sms then follow these two methods.
HDFC Account Balance through Missed call
To use this facility no registration require, just give a missed call to the pre-defined number and get Account balance alert on your phone instantly.
To get your hdfc account balance through missed call:
- Dial this toll-free number from your registered mobile number: 1800-270-3333
- The call will be disconnected automatically.
- Soon you will get sms on your registered mobile number containing your available balance.
You can call anytime to get balance sms on your phone.
HDFC Account Balance through SMS
You can also receive account balance by sending sms request. After sending an SMS from your registered mobile number, you will receive account balance via sms.
To get account balance through sms:
- Type “bal” and send to 5676712 (sms charges apply)
- Soon, you will receive account balance sms.
HDFC customers can also use mobile banking and net banking facility, but above methods are the best way to check accounts balance instantly via Missed call and sms.