HDFC EMI on Debit card enables you to purchase online from Amazon, Flipkart online store, and offline stores. Now you can convert your purchase into EasyEMI on HDFC Bank Debit Card without blocking any money in the account. Simply swipe your HDFC Bank Debit Card at any store and walk out with your purchase instantly. EasyEMI on Debit Card also available on Amazon, Flipkart, and many other online sites.
If you are an HDFC Bank customer and eligible for EMI on a Debit card then you can also buy any product on EMI using your Debit card.
You don’t need to submit any documents, this is a pre-approved facility availed for eligible customers. You can check your eligibility by sending an SMS from your HDFC registered mobile number or online.
How to Check HDFC EMI on Debit Card Eligibility by SMS
You just need to send an SMS from your HDFC registered mobile number to check your eligibility for EMI on the Debit card.
- Type “MYHDFC” & send to 5676712 (SMS charges apply)
After sending this SMS, you will receive SMS from the bank where you can check your pre-approved limit on your Debit Card. You can buy products on EMI under this limit.
How to check HDFC EMI on Debit Card Eligibility Online
You can also visit the HDFC Bank website and check your eligibility for EMI on Debit Card.
- Visit the HDFC Bank website and click on Ask EVA chatbot.
- Type your query “what is my debit card emi eligibility
- Now enter your registered mobile number
- Enter OTP received on your mobile number
- And now you can see your available limit for your Debit card to buy on EMI
Check on WhatsApp
You can also check your HDFC EMI on Debit Card eligibility on Whatsapp. Make sure you are registered on WhatsApp with the same HDFC registered mobile number.
- Save this number: 7065970659
- Now open WhatsApp and send a message to this number “DCEMI”
- You will receive a reply message where you can see the pre-approved limit for your Debit Card
Freqnajly Asked Questions
(1) How do I know I’m eligible for HDFC EMI on Debit Card?
Ans: Just follow the above three methods to check whether you are eligible for HDFC EMI on Debit Card or not. You will receive a reply message where you can check your Debit Card pre-approved limit.
(2) What is HDFC EMI on Debit Card Facility?
Ans: If you don’t have a credit card then don’t worry, now you can buy any products on EMI using your HDFC Debit Card. You can buy on EMI using your Debit card from Amazon, Flipkart, and many offline stores.