ICICI Bank customers can check their bank account balance by missed call and SMS. The customer just needs to give a missed call to the pre-defined number to get a balance alert or send an SMS from your registered mobile number.
ICICI Bank (Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India) is a private sector bank in the country. It is the third-largest bank in India in terms of assets and fourth in terms of market capitalization.
If you are an ICICI Bank customer and want to check your account balance instantly then missed call and SMS facility is the fastest way to get an account balance alert.
1# Check ICICI Bank Account Balance Through Missed Call
To use this facility make sure your mobile number is updated with your account. You just need to give a missed call from your registered mobile number.
To check your ICICI Account Balance by the Missed call:-
- Dial this number from the registered mobile number: 95946 12612
- The call will get disconnected automatically and an SMS will be sent to the registered mobile number of the account holder.
- You can see your available balance in SMS.
Check ICICI Account Balance Through SMS
You can also receive an account balance alert by sending an SMS from your registered mobile number.
To check ICICI Account balance through SMS:-
- Type “IBAL” and send to 9215676766 / 5676766 (SMS charges apply)
- After sending SMS, you will receive an SMS on your registered mobile number containing the account balance.
So this is how ICICI Bank customers can check account balance instantly through missed call and SMS. Alternatively, you may check your account details through iMobile, Internet Banking, or by calling Customer Care.