Now check Indian Bank Account Balance through Missed call and by sending SMS.
Indian Bank customers can receive account available balance SMS on registered mobile number instantly by dialing the toll-free number or send an SMS.
Indian Bank missed call banking and SMS banking available for all customers to get account balance instantly via SMS.
To avail this facility, the customer needs to register mobile number with the bank account.
Check Indian Bank Account Balance By Missed Call
To get account balance via SMS:-
- Dial this number from registered mobile number: 09289592895
- The call will be automatically disconnected.
- Soon you will receive an SMS containing account balance.
This facility available 24/7 without any charge.
Check Indian Bank account balance Through SMS
The customer can also use SMS Banking facility to check account balance through SMS. You just need to send an SMS from registered mobile number to receive balance alert.
To avail this facility, you need to register your account for SMS Banking at the branch. Visit your branch to activate SMS banking.
After registering your account for SMS Banking, you just need to send an SMS from registered mobile number to check account balance-
- Type “BALAVL <Ac no> <MPIN>” and send to 9444394443 (e.g: BALAVL 3232332323 4422)
- After sending an SMS, you will receive account balance via SMS.
So this is how Indian Bank customers can check account balance through missed call and SMS.