Now check Indian Bank Account Balance through Missed call and by sending SMS.
Indian Bank customers can receive account available balance SMS on registered mobile number instantly by dialing the toll-free number or sending an SMS.
Indian Bank missed call banking and SMS banking available for all customers to get account balance instantly via SMS.
To avail of this facility, the customer needs to register a mobile number with the bank account.
Check Indian Bank Account Balance By Missed Call
To get account balance via SMS:-
- Dial this toll-free number from the registered mobile number: 09289592895
- The call will be automatically disconnected.
- Soon you will receive an SMS containing the account balance.
This facility is available 24/7 without any charge.
Check Indian Bank account balance Through SMS
The customer can also use the SMS Banking facility to check the account balance through SMS. You just need to send an SMS from your registered mobile number to receive a balance alert.
To avail of this facility, you need to register your account for SMS Banking at the branch. Visit your branch to activate SMS banking.
After registering your account for SMS Banking, you just need to send an SMS from your registered mobile number to check your account balance-
- Type “BALAVL <Ac no> <MPIN>” and send to 9444394443 (e.g: BALAVL 3232332323 4422)
- After sending an SMS, you will receive the account balance via SMS.
So this is how Indian Bank customers can check account balance through missed call and SMS.