IndusInd Bank customers can now check account balance through missed call and SMS. To receive account balance via SMS, the customer just needs to give a missed or send an SMS from the registered mobile number.
IndusInd Bank Limited is a Mumbai based Indian new generation bank, established in 1994. As on June 30, 2016, IndusInd Bank has 1,004 branches, and 1885 ATMs across the country.
See how you can get account balance instantly on your registered mobile number via SMS.
Check IndusInd Bank Account Balance Through Missed Call
To avail this facility, you just need to register your mobile number with your bank account. If your number is registered then you are ready to use this facility.
To get Balance alert via SMS:-
- Dial this toll-free number from registered mobile number: 18002741000
- The call will be disconnected automatically.
- Soon you will receive account balance SMS on your registered mobile number.
You can dial this number anytime, the service available without any charge.
Check IndusInd Bank Account Balance Through SMS
The customer can also get account balance via SMS by sending an SMS from the registered mobile number.
Send SMS in below format from registered mobile number:-
- Type “BAL” and send to 9212299955
- After sending an SMS, you will receive account balance instantly.
So this is how IndusInd Bank customers can check account balance through missed call and SMS.