Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC) customers can now check their account balance through missed call and by sending an SMS. You just need to give a missed call to a pre-defined number and you will get a balance alert via SMS.
Missed call banking facility is currently available for all customers free of charge. You just need to register your mobile number with your bank account.
Customers can also send an SMS from the registered mobile number to check their account balance (SMS charges apply)
Check OBC Bank account balance Through Missed Call
To check your Oriental Bank of Commerce account balance:
- Dial this toll-free number from the registered mobile number: +9180 6720 5757
- The call will be disconnected after 2-3 rings
- You will receive the account balance SMS shortly.
Check OBC Account Balance by sending an SMS
You can also send an SMS from your registered mobile number to receive an account balance alert. The customer has to send SMS with the following keywords followed by Space & 14 digits Account number to Mobile number 9915622622
To receive balance alert:
- Type “ACBAL<space>Account number” and send to 9915622622 (SMS charges apply)
- After sending this SMS, soon you will receive the account balance SMS.
So this is how oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC) customers can check account balance through missed call and by sending an SMS.