Oriental Bank of Commerce (obc) customers can now check their account balance through missed call and by sending an sms. You just need to give a missed call to pre-defined number and you will get balance alert via SMS.
Missed call banking facility currently available for all customers free of charge. You just need to register your mobile number with your bank account.
Customers can also send an sms from registered mobile number to check account balance (sms charges apply)
Check OBC Bank account balance Through Missed Call
To check your obc account balance:
- Dial this number from registered mobile number: +918067205757
- The call will be disconnected after 2-3 rings
- You will receive account balance sms shortly.
Check OBC Account Balance by sending SMS
You can also send an sms from your registered mobile number to receive account balance alert. The customer has to send SMS with the following keywords followed by Space & 14 digits Account number to Mobile number 9915622622
To receive balance alert:
- Type “ACBAL<space>Account number” and send to 9915622622
- Soon you will receive account balance sms.
So this is how oriental Bank of commerce (obc) customers can check account balance through missed call and by sending an SMS.