SBI Balance Check missed call toll-free number: yes now check your SBI account balance by just giving a missed call and the number is toll-free.
India’s largest public sector bank State Bank of India (SBI) has started missed call banking service for all customers to view account balance and mini statement through toll-free number.
SBI customers just need to dial toll-free number provided by bank and soon they will receive account balance via SMS. Please note this facility available only on registered mobile number which linked with your bank account.
SBI Account Balance Check Through Missed Call
See how SBI customer can check their account balance through toll-free number.
1# Register your Account Number
You need to send an SMS from your registered mobile number and you are ready to use this facility.
- Send SMS, “REG<space>Account Number” and send to 09223488888 (e.g. REG 12345678901)
- You will receive success message.
2# How to get SBI Account Balance Through Missed call
- Dial this number from your registered mobile number: 09223766666
- After 2-3 rings call will auto-disconnect.
- Soon you will receive your account balance SMS.
3# How To get Mini Statement
- Dial this number from your registered mobile number: 09223866666
- Call will disconnected after 2-3 rings
- You will receive an SMS that contains account mini statement.
You can also change your account number by sending an SMS as mentioned above. You can also de-register this facility by sending an SMS ‘DREG ’ to 09223488888
So this is how SBI customers can now check account balance through balance enquiry toll-free number by giving just a missed call. No need to visit ATM or print passbook.