SBI Balance Check missed call toll-free number: yes now check your SBI account balance by just giving a missed call and the number is toll-free.
India’s largest public sector bank State Bank of India (SBI) has started missed call banking service for all customers to view account balance and mini statements through the toll-free number.
SBI customers just need to dial the toll-free number provided by the bank and soon they will receive the account balance via SMS. Please note that this facility is available only on the registered mobile numbers linked with your bank account.
SBI Account Balance Check Through Missed Call
See how SBI customer can check their account balance through the toll-free number.
1# Register your Account Number for Missed Call Service
You need to send an SMS from your registered mobile number and you are ready to use this facility.
- Send SMS, “REG<space>Account Number” and send to 09223488888 (e.g. REG 12345678901)
- You will receive a success message.
2# How to get SBI Account Balance Through Missed call
- Dial this number from your registered mobile number: 09223 76 6666
- After 2-3 rings call will auto-disconnect.
- Soon you will receive your account balance SMS.
3# How To get Mini Statement
- Dial this number from your registered mobile number:09223 86 6666
- The call will be disconnected after 2-3 rings
- You will receive an SMS that contains an account mini statement.
You can also change your account number by sending an SMS as mentioned above. You can also de-register this facility by sending an SMS ‘DREG ’ to 09223488888
So this is how SBI customers can now check account balance through a balance inquiry toll-free number by giving just a missed call. No need to visit ATM or print a passbook.