Do you want to check your SBI Account transaction history online? If yes, then here we will tell you the 4 fastest ways to view your SBI account transaction activity.
Check SBI Account Transaction history using SBI YONO Lite Mobile Banking
If SBI mobile banking (SBI YONO Lite) is active on your phone then you can check your SBI account transaction history very easily. Here is how:
(1) Login to the SBI YONO Lite Mobile Banking application and tap on “My Accounts”
(2) Next screen, you have 3 options to check your account transaction activity. Tap on “Mini Statement” to check the last 10 transactions of your account, tap on “mPassbook” to check your full transaction history, and tap on “View/Download Statment” to check the last 12 months’ account transaction history.
Check SBI Account Transaction History using SBI YONO
You can also check your SBI account transaction activity on SBI YONO mobile application, this is another digital banking application.
(1) Login to SBI YONO mobile application and tap on “Accounts” as you can see below image.
(2) Now select your account number.
(3) And the next screen you can check the last 150 transaction history. You can also save this transaction activity or send it to your registered email ID by tapping on the icon as you can see below screenshot.
Check Transaction history of SBI Account using Net Banking
SBI internet banking is another great option to view your SBI account transaction activity online. Here is how you can check:
(1) Login to SBI net banking using your username and login password.
(2) After login, you can click on the “Click here for last 10 transactions” and check the last 10 transactions. For detailed transactions, click on the “Account Statement” option as you can see below screenshot.
(3) Next screen, select your account, select a time frame like 6 months or month, select “view” and click on go. Now you can view your detailed transaction history.
Check SBI Account Transaction History by Call & SMS
You can also use SBI Quick banking to check your account transaction history through SMS and Call.
Register your Bank account number for SBI Quick:
- Type “REG<space>Account number” & send to 072089 33148
After registering your account number for SBI Quick, now you can check your transaction history by SMS and call.
- By SMS: Type “MSTMT” & send to 092238 66666
- By Call: Dial “092238 66666“
Please note that your registered mobile number is required to check your account transaction history using SMS and call.