After merging with Canara Bank, you need need to dial Canara Missed call toll-free number to get your account balance, please read this: Canara Bank Account Balance Inquiry Missed Call Number
Now check your Syndicate Bank Account balance by giving just a missed call from the registered mobile number. You will receive your available account balance instantly via SMS.
Syndicate Bank missed call service available free of charge for all customers to get account balance instantly. You don’t need to visit ATM or bank to print passbook, just dial the toll-free number and get account balance instantly.
Check Syndicate Bank Account Balance By giving a Missed call
Please note, this facility available only on the registered mobile number. You need to dial the pre-defined number from your bank registered mobile number.
How To get Syndicate Bank Account Balance Instantly:-
Please get yourself registered for Missed Call Banking facility by sending the following SMS to 9210332255 from your Mobile Number registered with Syndicate Bank for your Current or Savings Bank Account.
- Type “SREG<space>Customer ID” (e.g: SREG 764767364) & send to 9210332255
- You will get a confirmation message for the above step.
- In the Bank’s System, the latest Account Number will be registered as the Default Account Number for Missed Call Banking.
After registering your account for missed all banking, you can now check account balance by just giving a missed call.
- To get account balance, Dial: 9210332255
- The call made will get automatically cut after one or two rings.
- You will then receive an SMS mentioning the outstanding balance for the Default Account Number.
If you want to change the Default Account Number, you can send SMS to 9210332255 in the format given below –
- SACC <Customer-ID> <Account-No>
So this is how Syndicate customers can check account balance through missed call toll-free number.