Yes Bank customers can now check account balance through missed call and by SMS banking. In both facilities, the customer will receive account balance SMS on registered mobile number instantly.
Yes Bank is India’s fourth largest private sector bank. As on 31 December 2017, the bank had 1050 branches and 1724 ATMs
With Yes Bank missed call facility customer will get account balance alert via SMS instantly on the registered mobile number. This is the fastest way to get know account balance.
Check Yes Bank Account Balance Through Missed call
To avail this facility, you just need to register your Account number by sending an SMS from the registered mobile number.
You can register for Missed Call banking by sending an SMS:-
- Type “YESREG <Cust ID>” & send to +91-9840909000 (e.g: YESREG 12331143)
How to Get Account Balance through Missed call
To get account balance alert via SMS:-
- Dial this number from registered mobile number: 09223920000
- The call will be disconnect after 2-3 rings.
- Soon you will receive your account balance via SMS
Check Yes Bank Account Balance Through SMS banking
Yes Bank customers can also send an SMS from registered mobile number to receive balance alert.
To know account balance send SMS from the registered mobile number (SMS charges apply):-
- Type “YESBAL <Cust ID>” and send to +91-9840909000 (e.g: YESBAL 12314141)
- You will receive SMS on your registered number containing the available balance
So this is how YES Bank customers can check account balance through Missed call and SMS.