Yes Bank customers can now check account balance through missed call and SMS banking. In both facilities, the customer will receive an account balance SMS on the registered mobile number instantly.
Yes Bank is India’s fourth-largest private sector bank. As of 31 December 2017, the bank had 1050 branches and 1724 ATMs
With Yes Bank missed call facility customers will get an account balance alert via SMS instantly on the registered mobile number. This is the fastest way to get your account balance.
Check Yes Bank Account Balance Through Missed call
To avail of this facility, you just need to register your account number by sending an SMS from the registered mobile number.
You can register for Missed Call banking by sending an SMS:-
- Type “YESREG<space>Customer ID” & send to +919840909000 (e.g: YESREG 12331143)
After registering your account for missed call banking service, now you can check your account balance through missed call toll-free number.
How to Get Account Balance through Missed call
To get an account balance alert via SMS:-
- Dial this toll-free number from the registered mobile number: 092239 20000
- The call will be disconnected after 2-3 rings.
- Soon you will receive your account balance SMS alert on your mobile number.
Check Yes Bank Account Balance Through SMS banking
Yes Bank customers can also send an SMS from a registered mobile number to receive a balance alert.
To know the account balance send an SMS from the registered mobile number (SMS charges apply):-
- Type “YESBAL<space>Customer ID” and send to +91-9840909000 (e.g: YESBAL 12314141)
- You will receive an SMS on your registered number containing the available balance
So this is how YES Bank customers can check the account balance through Missed call and SMS.