HDFC Bank Debit cards support International transactions. You can link your card with Paypal as well as use it at any International website across the world, cards work smoothly.
HDFC Bank VISA and MasterCard Debit card work globally online and offline. You can buy products and services from any website like Amzon.com and also add your card to PayPal.
To use your HDFC Debit card on the international level, first, you need to activate International usage for your HDFC card.
Here, we will tell you how to enable your HDFC Debit Card for International usage online and offline.
Activate HDFC Debit Card for International Transactions
(1) Login to HDFC Internet Banking account. Visit the net banking login page here: https://netbanking.hdfcbank.com/
(2) After logging in click on the Cards option on the top. In Cards, if the Debit card is not selected then click and select the Debit card and click on the Request option.
(3) In Debit card Request. click on Set International / Domestic Usage.
(4) Next page select your active Debit card and click continue.
(5) Now select “Card to be enabled for International and Domestic Use” option and proceed further.
(6) You can also change your International usage limit, else click on continue.
(7) And in the last step, enter your Debit card ATM PIN and expiry date and click on confirm.
Done! you can now use your HDFC Debit card online on International websites as well as PayPal, Google Wallet, and other portals.
In the same way, you can disable your card for International use when you are not using your card. If your usage is limited then I suggest set a limit for your card to protect your card from any fraud. You can set the limit for your card through the request option.
So by following this process, HDFC Bank Debit card users can enable Internationals usage for their card and able to use card globally online and offline.