Federal Bank offers EMI on the Debit Card facility for selected customers. If you are eligible for this EMI on the Debit Card facility then you can purchase products on EMI using your Debit card and the EMI installment amount will be debited from your savings account.
You can buy online from Amazon and Flipkart as well as offline stores. You don’t need to have the entire amount in your account at the time of the transaction and the bank will not block any amount on your card. With the Federal Debit Card EMI facility, you can now break down your payments into easy installments of 3/6/9/12 months and pay these installments from your savings account.
- Read also: How to generate Federal Bank ATM PIN Online
So how to check Federal Bank EMI on Debit Card eligibility and how to use this facility for online shopping? Here is the answer:
Check Federal Bank EMI on Debit Card Eligibility
To check your eligibility for EMI on the Debit card offer, you need to just send an SMS or give a missed call from your Federal Bank account registered mobile number. You will receive a reply message whether you are eligible or not.
- To check your eligibility for Debit card EMI, SMS DC<space>EMI to 5676762 or give a missed call to 7812900900
- You will receive a reply from the bank where you can check your eligibility and the amount limit
How To use Federal Bank EMI on Debit Card for Online Shopping
- On websites where the offer is available, you can move to the payment page.
- Select EMI or EMI on the Debit Card option
- Now select your Federal Bank Debit Card and enter your card details
- Next, choose the EMI installment of 3, 6,9, or 12 months and complete your purchase.
- Your order will be placed and your loan account will be opened in the next 2 days.
- You will receive an intimation from the bank with the details of the loan.
- The installment EMI amount will be debited automatically every month on a fixed date from your savings account.
Frequently Asked Questions
(1) Do I need to keep a sufficient amount on your account during EMI on Debit card payments?
Ans: No, even you can use EMI on a Debit card if your account balance is NIL. Just remember to pay your installment EMI on time.
(2) If I cancel the order then how to cancel EMI on my Debit card?
Ans: It will be automatically canceled within 2-3 days.
(3) How to Pay my EMI installement?
Ans: The EMI amount will be automatically debited from your saving account.