Forgot your ICICI Bank Debit card ATM PIN or want to change your ICICI ATM PIN online? Now you can generate ICICI ATM PIN online, you don’t need to visit the bank or ATM for a physical ATM PIN.
Here we will tell you 4 methods to change or generate ICICI ATM PIN online without visiting the branch.
- Also Read: ICICI WhatsApp Banking – How to Use it
Generate ICICI Debit Card ATM PIN Using Mobile Banking
Login to the ICICI Mobile Banking application and tap on Services.
Now open Card PIN Services – Debit Card PIN Generation
And the next screen select your account number, Debit card number, enter CVV and set your 4-digits new ATM PIN.
Change ICICI ATM PIN Online using Net Banking
Login to ICICI Net Banking.
After login, click on Generate Card PIN and then select Generate Debit Card PIN
Now select your account number, Debit card number, enter your Debit card CVV and submit.
You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number, please enter OTP and proceed.
And the next screen set your new 4-digit Debit card ATM PIN.
Generate ICICI ATM PIN by visiting ICICI ATM
You can also visit your nearest ICICI ATM and generate your ATM PIN instantly.
- Visit the nearest ICICI Bank ATM
- Select the ‘Generate ATM PIN’ option on the screen and click on ‘Generate OTP’
- Enter your registered mobile number and select ‘Yes’
- Enter your date of birth and select ‘Yes’
- Select the “Already have on OTP” option and enter the OTP received on your registered mobile number
- Enter a 4 digit debit card PIN of your choice and confirm your new ATM PIN.
Generate ICICI ATM PIN by Calling Customer Care
- You need to call ICICI bank customer care number and choose ‘Banking Account’
- Select ‘Generate debit card PIN’ option and enter your 16 digit debit card number
- Enter your Debit card expiry date, CVV, and date of birth.
- Enter 4 digit debit card PIN of your choice. Confirm debit card PIN and select ‘Submit’
- Choose ‘Generate PIN’, enter the details and generate the PIN.