You can get your ICICI Bank account mini statement (last 3 transactions details) through a toll-free number and by SMS. You just need to dial the toll-free number or send an SMS to receive an account mini statement via SMS.
ICICI Bank (Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India) is the third-largest private sector bank in the country. You can open your savings account online with a 10,000 initial deposit.
If you don’t have ICICI net banking or mobile banking facility then you can use SMS or Missed call banking facility to get an account balance and mini statement.
See how you can get Mini Statement (last 3 transactions details) of your ICICI account.
1# ICICI Account Mini Statement Through Toll-free number
You just need to dial a pre-defined number to receive an account mini statement on your registered mobile number.
To get a Mini Statement of your ICICI Account:-
- Dial this number from the registered mobile number: 9594 613 613
- The call will get disconnected automatically and an SMS will be sent to the registered mobile number of the account holder.
- You can view the last 3 transactions details in SMS
2# Get the Last 3 Transaction details through SMS
You can also send an SMS from your registered mobile number to get a mini statement.
To get ICICI Account Mini statement through SMS:-
- Type ITRAN and send to 9215676766 OR 5676766 (SMS charges apply)
- After sending an SMS, you will receive an SMS on your registered mobile number containing the last 3 transactions details.
You can also check the full account statement through net banking and mobile banking, else you can use this SMS and toll-free number facility to get a Mini Statement of your ICICI account.