SBI YONO users can now lock/unlock the YONO application anytime. This feature enables you to protect your SBI YONO application from unauthorized login attempts. You can temporarily lock the YONO application and unlock it anytime whenever you want to use it.
For digital banking, SBI offers net banking, mobile banking, and YONO application to access banking services online. You can activate YONO using net banking credentials and access many banking services from your mobile phone.
To secure the SBI YONO application, you can now temporarily lock this application and unlock it anytime using your Debit card or net banking profile password.
How To Lock SBI YONO Application
(1) Open SBI YONO application and proceed to the login screen. Here you will find “Lock App” option, click on it.
(2) Next screen, enter your net banking user ID, account number, and registered mobile number and click next.
(3) Enter OTP received on your registered mobile number.
That’s it SBI YONO application has been locked successfully.
How To Unlock SBI YONO Application
You can unlock SBI YONO application anytime by following these steps:
(1) Open SBI YONO application and try to login using MPIN or User ID & Login Password.
(2) Now click on the “Unlock” option.
(3) Next screen, enter your net banking user name and reset using profile password or ATM card and ATM PIN. If you know your profile password then enter it otherwise you can enter your ATM card number and ATM PIN and proceed.
(4) Next screen, you have to set a new net banking password. Enter a new password and confirm.
That’s it YONO application will be unlocked and you can login using the net banking user name and login password.
You can set a new login MPIN for YONO after login using net banking User name and password. To set new MPIN, login & click and open Service request – Settings – Set MPIN
Frequently Asked Questions
(1) How can I unlock Yono in SBI?
Ans: SBI YONO application can be unlocked through the net banking profile password or ATM card number & ATM PIN. Just try to login to SBI YONO and you will see the Unlock option. Click on Unlock and follow the above steps.