If you are a Central Bank of India customer then you can install and activate mobile banking application on your phone and access banking services online. You can check your account balance, view your account statement, apply for a new Debit card and Cheque book and transfer money to any bank account, and many more services you can access on mobile banking.
Follow these steps and activate Central Bank of India Mobile Banking on your phone if you don’t have this facility.
Central Bank of India Mobile Banking Activation Step by Step
Before you proceed, make sure you have your bank registered mobile number, CIF number, and Debit Card OR net banking login credentials to activate mobile banking.
(1) First you need to install Central Bank of India Mobile Banking application (Cent Mobile) on your phone. It is available on Google Play Store and iOS store. After installation, now open the application and tap on “REGISTER HERE”
(2) Enter your CIF number and submit it on the next screen. You can find your CIF number on your passbook or you can ask the customer care executive.
(3) You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP and verify your mobile number.
(4) Next screen, you have to select “I have Debit Card” option and enter your Debit Card number and expiry date and submit. You can also select “I have Internet Banking” option and enter your username and login password.
(5) Now you can create your User ID. Enter your preferred username and submit.
(6) And finally, set your 4-digit MPIN and 8-digit TPIN. (MPIN is your login PIN and TPIN is your transaction Pin)
Done! you are now registered with mobile banking and ready to use. You can now login to your mobile banking application using your username and MPIN.