In this post, we will tell you step-by-step, how to register SBI account for the positive pay system (PPS) online. If you are an SBI customer and want to register your account with PPS then follow these online steps:
- Read also: How to request SBI new Cheque Book Online
Register SBI Account for Positive Pay System using Mobile Banking
(1) Open SBI YONO Lite mobile banking application and login. After login, tap and open the “Requests” section.
(2) Next screen you can see the “Positive Pay System” option, just select this option.
(3) Now tap on the “New Registration” option.
(4) Next screen select your account number. Now you have two options – All Cheques & Cheques beyond the prescribed limit.
- If option All Cheques is selected, the customer will have to lodge all cheques issued under that account. That means you have to submit all issued cheque details to the positive pay system.
- If you select “Cheques beyond prescribed limit” then you need to fill the amount limit and you need to submit issued cheque details to the positive pay system equal to or more limit set by you. Suppose, if you want to submit every 50,000 or above limit cheque details to the positive pay system then you need to select this option and set the 50,000 limits.
(5) Next screen confirm your request and you are done. That’s it you have successfully registered your account for the positive pay system.
If you want to modify the limit for the positive pay system OR want to de-register your account then you can select Modify/Deregister option and change the limit or deactivate this feature.
Register for SBI Positive Pay System using Net Banking
(1) Login to SBI internet banking and click & open “Request & Enquiries – Cheque Book Services”
(2) Next screen, select “Positive Pay System” option
(3) And the next screen, select your account number, select “All Cheques” OR “Cheques beyond Prescribed limit” & set the limit, and submit your request.
- If option All Cheques is selected, the customer will have to lodge all cheques of any amount issued under the account. Cheques not lodged and presented for clearing shall be rejected.
- If option ‘Cheques beyond Prescribed Limit’ is selected then Limit Amount needs to be filled. The system will allow lodgement of cheques equal to or more than the Limit Amount.