Bank of India (BOI) customers can now request a new Cheque Book online, by sending an SMS, calling the customer care number, and at an ATM. Now no need to visit the bank to get a new cheque book.
Bank of India is a public sector bank and it has 5100+ branches across the country. You can open a savings account here with just a 1000 initial deposit.
Bank of India gives you phone banking, net banking, and mobile banking option to avail of different banking services. Customers can also use BOI ATM to request new services.
If you are BOI customer can want to order a new Cheque Book then follow these 4 methods to book your Cheque book without visiting the bank.
Table of Contents
4 ways To Request Bank of India Cheque Book Online
Here is 4 quick way to get your Cheque Book at your home address.
1. Request Bank of India Cheque Book Online
If your Bank of India net banking is active then no need to visit anywhere. Just open BOI net banking portal, login to your account, and submit your request for Cheque Book. See how:-
1: Visit Bank of India net banking page and login to your account.
2: After logging in, click on Requests option. Here you can see Cheque Book Request option, click on it.
3: Next page select your account number and continue.
4: And finally enter your transaction password and submit your request. That’s it.
2. Request Bank of India Cheque Book By Sending SMS
If BOI net banking is not active for your account then no need to worry, just send an SMS from your registered mobile number to apply new Cheque Book.
- Type “CHBS <Account number> ADR” and Send to 09212304242 (e.g: CHBS 205900023232 ADR)
- Your request will be sent and you will receive a confirmation message.
3. Order by Calling Customer Care (IVR)
You can also call Bank of India toll-free customer care (IVR) numbers and submit your request. Before you call, keep your ATM card and PIN number ready.
- Dial 1800 220 229 /1800 103 1906 /022-40919191
- Follow IVR instructions and select the Bank Account option.
- Enter ATM card number and PIN
- Now select the Cheque Book option.
- You can also talk to the executive directly and ask them to issue a new Cheque book.
4. Request Bank of India Cheque Book at ATM
And last option is Visit any Bank of India.
- Visit your nearest BOI ATM
- Insert your card and enter your PIN
- On-screen Select”other requests” option.
- Now select “Cheque book” option on-screen and submit your request.
So these 4 methods are available to request Bank of India Cheque Book online and from other channels, no need to visit the bank.