SBI customers can now get account mini statement (last 5 transactions details) through toll-free number and SMS. To receive account mini statement, the customer just needs to dial the toll-free number or send an SMS from the registered mobile number.
SBI Quick Banking facility available for all customers to avail basic services like view account balance and statement, order new chequebook and manage the debit card.
See how you can get your SBI Account Mini Statement via SMS instantly.
SBI Account Mini Statement via SMS
Make sure your mobile number is registered with your account.
Register your Account Number
First, you need to register your Account number for Quick banking facility. To register your Account, just send an SMS from the registered mobile number. (SMS charges apply)
- Type “REG<space>Account number” and send to 09223488888 (e.g: REG 213113131313)
- You will receive success registration message.
Now you can receive account mini statement through toll-free number & SMS.
1# Get Mini Statement Through Toll-free number
To receive your SBI Account last 5 transactions details:-
- Dial this toll-free number from your registered number: 09223866666
- The call will be disconnect automatically.
- You will receive an SMS instantly containing your Account mini statement.
2# Receive Mini Statement through SMS
You can also send an SMS from registered mobile number to receive Account mini statement.
Send an SMS in below format from registered mobile number:
- Type “MSTMT” and send to 09223866666
- After sending an SMS, you will receive account last 5 transactions details via SMS.
So this is how now you can receive SBI Account mini statement (last 5 transactions details) instantly via SMS.