SBI customers can now get account mini statements (last 5 transactions details) through toll-free number and SMS. To receive an account mini statement, the customer just needs to dial the toll-free number or send an SMS from the registered mobile number.
SBI Quick Banking facility lets you check your account balance and statement, request a new cheque book, control your ATM/Debit card, and many more services accessed through SMS.
See how you can get your SBI Account Mini Statement via SMS instantly.
SBI Account Mini Statement via SMS
Make sure your mobile number is registered with your account.
Register your Account Number for SBI Quick
First, you need to register your account number for the Quick banking facility. To register your Account, just send an SMS from the registered mobile number. (SMS charges apply)
- Type “REG<space>Account number” and send to 09223488888 (e.g: REG 213113131313)
- You will receive a successful registration message.
Now you can receive an account mini statement through toll-free number & SMS.
1# Get Mini Statement Through a Toll-free number
To receive your SBI Account’s last 5 transactions details:-
- Dial this toll-free number from your registered number: 092238 66666
- The call will be disconnected automatically.
- You will receive an SMS instantly containing your Account mini statement.
2# Receive Mini Statement through SMS
You can also send an SMS from your registered mobile number to receive an Account mini statement.
Send an SMS in the below format from the registered mobile number:
- Type MSTMT and send it to 09223866666
- After sending an SMS, you will receive the account’s last 5 transactions details via SMS.
So this is how now you can receive the SBI Account mini statement (last 5 transactions details) instantly via SMS.