Do you want to generate an ATM PIN for your Union Bank of India Debit Card? If yes then you don’t need to visit the bank or ATM to get a new ATM PIN for your card. You can now generate Union Bank of India Debit Card ATM PIN Online using mobile banking.
If you forgot your current ATM PIN or want to change it then you can login to mobile banking and create a new pin for your Union Bank Debit Card.
Just follow these simple steps and set up a new ATM Pin online for your Union Bank of India Debit Card.
Change or Generate Union Bank of India ATM PIN Online
If Union Bank of India mobile banking is active on your phone then follow these steps and get a new ATM PIN for your Debit card instantly.
(1) First you need to login into the Union Bank of India mobile banking application and tap on the “Debit Card” option. You will find this option in the “transact” section, check the below screenshot.
(2) Next screen you can see the “Generate Card Pin” option, select this option and proceed further.
(3) On the next screen, you need to select your Debit card and enter its expiry date (month and year) and submit.
(4) You will get an OTP on your bank-registered mobile number, enter the OTP on the next screen and proceed to the next step.
(5) And now you are ready to create your new ATM PIN for your Union Bank ATM/Debit Card. Set a 4-digit new ATM PIN and submit. That’s it, your new Pin is now ready to use. You can withdraw money from the ATM by entering your new Pin.
You can generate an ATM PIN anytime for your Union Bank of India Debit Card by following this online method. Currently, Union Bank of India ATM PIN generation facility is available on mobile banking, net banking and IVR toll-free numbers.