With Union Bank of India mobile banking, you can manage your bank account online and access many online banking services. You can check your account balance and statement, check your passbook online, transfer money to any bank account, manage your Debit card and order a new cheque book.
If you are a Union Bank of India customer then you can also install and activate mobile banking application on your mobile phone and access digital banking services.
Follow this step by step process and activate Union Bank of India mobile banking on your mobile device:
Union Bank of India Mobile Banking Activation Process
Download and install the Union Bank of India Mobile Banking application (U-Mobile) on your phone from the play store. Now follow these steps and complete the activation process:
(1) Open the U-Mobile application and tap on Activate button. The application will send an SMS from your bank registered mobile number to verify your mobile number. Make sure you have an active bank registered mobile number on your phone.
(2) After verifying your registered mobile number, select the mobile banking option and if you want to register for BHIM UPI then select this option also and proceed.
(3) Now select “I have Debit Card” option. Enter the 16-digit debit card number, expiry month & year, and ATM PIN and submit these details.
(4) Next screen, you need to set your 4-digit login PIN and submit.
(5) Done! you have successfully activated the mobile banking application. Now you need to set up a transaction pin (TPIN) for mobile banking.
(6) You will receive a 4-digit transaction PIN through SMS on your registered mobile number. When you login for the first time in mobile banking, you need to reset your transaction PIN. Enter the transaction PIN received through SMS and set a new transaction PIN for your mobile banking account.
Ok now you have successfully activated the mobile banking application and you can now login and access banking services from the mobile device.